Sunday Darkwave Authentic BMX Bike Description:
The Darkwave Authentic BMX Bike is as top-tier as it gets! The Darkwave Authentic is the signature bike of absolute shredder Broc Raiford. Right out of the box, this bike is very close to what Broc himself would ride. The build is based around Broc's signature aftermarket Sunday Darkwave frame, which is 100% 4130 chromoly and features Sunday's signature wave downtube, which not only looks cool, but is dent-resistant. Virtually everything else on the bike is aftermarket as well, including the Sunday Darkwave fork, Odyssey Thunderbolt Cranks, Odyssey Broc Bars, Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster, and the list just goes on. As an added bonus, Sunday offers a lifetime warranty on their 41-thermal components on this bike, including the fork, cranks, and handlebars. This is basically a pro-level custom build at about three-quarters of the cost.
The bike comes in this 21" toptube option that is right hand drive and is also available in a 21.25" toptube option that is left hand drive.
- Frame: Sunday Darkwave Aftermarket, 100% Chromoly, Wave Downtube
- Fork: Sunday Darkwave Aftermarket, 100% Chromoly, 41-Thermal (28mm Offset)
- Headset: Odyssey Pro Conical (1-1/8")
- Stem: Odyssey Broc V2 (48mm)
- Bars: Odyssey Broc Bar, Aftermarket, 100% Chromoly, 41-Thermal (9.8" Rise) (29" Width) (10° Backsweep) (2° Upsweep)
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolt, 100% Chromoly, 41-Thermal (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (22mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Odyssey La Guardia Sprocket (28T)
- Chain: Odyssey Bluebird Half-link
- Front Hub: Odyssey Vandero Pro, Sealed, (3/8" Female Axle)
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster, Sealed (14mm Female Axle) (RHD)
- Driver: 9 Tooth (RHD)
- Front Rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite (36H)
- Rear Rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite (36H)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Broc Tire (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Broc Tire (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Odyssey Broc Raiford Signature (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Odyssey (Pivotal) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Sunday Seeley Peg 4.75" (x4), Plastic Hub Guards (Front x2, Non-Drive Rear)
- Color: Matte Dark Brown
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75.25°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 9.25"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5' 9" - 6' 3"+ Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022