Sunday Blueprint 20.5" BMX Bike Description:
The Sunday Blueprint 20.5" BMX Bike is designed to be a solid entry-level bike into the exciting world of freestyle BMX. The Blueprint is offered in two different toptube sizes, allowing you to find the bike that fits you just right. The bike has the look and feel of a top-tier BMX bike while being equipped with entry-level components to keep it affordable. With that said, the bike features 3-piece chromoly cranks, Odyssey Springfield Brakes, and an FSA integrated headset, making it a great bang for the buck.
- Frame: Sunday Blueprint, High-Tensile Steel, Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Sunday Blueprint, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece Steerer Tube, Welded Pre-Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Front Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, High-Tensile Steel, 2-Piece (28.5" Width) (9" Rise) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (160mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American (19mm)
- Pedals: Wellgo Platform, Plastic
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth V2, Alloy (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange, Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Sunday Current (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Sunday Current (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge Combo w/ Integrated Post
- Seat Post: Integrated Combo (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Aluminum (U-Brake Compatible)
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Watermelon Green
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022