Sunday Blueprint 20.5" BMX Bike Description:
The Sunday Blueprint 20.5" BMX Bike is an entry level bike that utilizes pro-style geometry and a durable construction to help new riders develop skills and techniques for shredding with friends. Components such as the Odyssey Springfield brakes, FSA integrated headset, and 3-piece chromoly cranks create a bike that is reliable meaning more riding and less downtime. The Sunday Blueprint is built for beginners to promote growth and learning.
- Frame: Sunday Blueprint, Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Sunday Blueprint, 2-Piece Steerer Tube, Welded Pre-Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Front Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, 2-Piece (28.5" Width) (9" Rise) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Cranks: 3-Piece, Chromoly (160mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American (19mm)
- Pedals: Wellgo Platform, Plastic
- Sprocket: Sunday S-Logo, Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange, Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sunday Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: P-7X, Aluminum (20") (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Sunday Current (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Sunday Current (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge Combo w/ Integrated Post
- Seat Post: Integrated Combo (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Aluminum (U-Brake Compatible)
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Sunday Blue
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'4" - 5'8"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022