Subrosa Tiro BMX Bike Description:
The Subrosa Tiro is an awesome entry-level BMX bike. This bike is well-suited to jamming around town, hitting the trails, or slamming the pump track. The frame is constructed from high-tensile steel making this bike a durable tank. A sealed bottom bracket and rear hub ensure smooth performance and longevity with lower maintenance intervals. With a collection of aftermarket parts from Subrosa, The Shadow Conspiracy, and Rant, the Tiro rides and looks super pro.
- Frame: 100% 1020 High-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Chromoly Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs (30mm Offset)
- Headset: Rant Bang Ur Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Rant Trill Top Load
- Bars: 100% 1020 High-Tensile Steel 2-Piece (9.0")
- Grips: Shadow Ol Dirty
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3-Piece (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Front Hub: Alloy Shell, Unsealed (3/8")
- Rear Hub: Sealed Cassette (14mm)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Single Wall)
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Single Wall)
- Front Tire: Rant Squad (20 x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Rant Squad (20 x 2.35")
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: 1-Piece Alloy (Combo) (150mm Length)
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: N/A
- Color: Black
- Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover: 8.5"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'4" - 5'10"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022