Subrosa Tiro 18" BMX Bike Description:
The Subrosa Tiro 18" is the perfect bike for any smaller rider looking to get into freestyle BMX. It is a tough bike, with a frame made from 100% high-tensile steel, but still responsive. With a bunch of aftermarket parts from Subrosa, The Shadow Conspiracy, and Rant, the Tiro rides and looks super pro. The army green colorway is beautifully complemented by the red headset and seat clamp. With this bike, learning new tricks will happen in no time at all. This bike is recommended for riders approximately 42" - 52" tall.
- Frame: 100% 1020 High-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Chromoly Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs (30mm Offset)
- Headset: Rant Bang Ur Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Rant Trill Top Load
- Bars: 100% 1020 High-Tensile Steel 2-Piece (7.75")
- Grips: Shadow Ol Dirty, Shadow Nylon Bar Ends
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3-Piece (155mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Front Hub: Unsealed, Alloy Shell (3/8")
- Rear Hub: Sealed Cassette (14mm)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Single Wall)
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Single Wall)
- Front Tire: Rant Squad (18 x 2.30")
- Rear Tire: Rant Squad (18 x 2.30")
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: 1-Piece Alloy (Combo) (150mm Length)
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Army Green
- Weight: 24.05 lbs
- Toptube Length: 18.5"
- Chainstay Length: 12.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.5"
- Standover: 7.2"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 42" to 52"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022