Subrosa Sono XL BMX Bike Description:
The Subrosa Sono XL features a 21" toptube allowing taller riders to have an entry point into freestyle BMX. Built from Subrosa, Shadow Conspiracy, and Rant components, this bike has both the looks and durability. It features a sealed bottom bracket to keep things running smoothly and Rant Spring Brakes for improved stopping power. The frame, constructed from 100% 1020 high-tensile steel, improves longevity and provides a great ride. Whether you're just starting out, or making a return to freestyle, the Sono XL is an awesome choice.
- Frame: 100% 1020 High-Tensile Steel
- Fork: 100% 1020 High-Tensile Steel, Tapered Legs (30mm Offset)
- Headset: Rant Threadless (1-1/8")
- Stem: Rant Trill Top Load
- Bars: 100% 1020 High-Tensile Steel 2-Piece (9.0")
- Grips: Rant H.A.B.D., Rant Nylon Bar Ends
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3-Piece (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Front Hub: Unsealed, Alloy Shell (3/8")
- Rear Hub: Semi Sealed Cassette (14mm)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Single Wall)
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Single Wall)
- Front Tire: Rant Squad (20 x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Rant Squad (20 x 2.35")
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: 1-Piece Alloy (Combo) (150mm Length)
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Black
- Weight: 26.6 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover: 8.5"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 29, 2022