Subrosa Simo 10 Year Novus BMX Bike Description:
The Subrosa Simo 10yr Novus BMX Bike is Subrosa professional team rider Simone Barraco's exclusive signature bike, featuring everything needed to ride with flow, style, and banger-sized lines. Aftermarket parts and 100% chromoly were utilized to create a ride that will keep rolling through thick and thin. The TSC Truss rims laced to Symbol sealed hubs create a smooth ride while Simo forks and Big Bitchin' cranks build an extremely strong and solid foundation. If you ride hard and go big, it might be time to ride something that the pro's trust. Check out Simone Barraco's Subrosa Novus complete.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly with Butted Toptube & Downtube
- Fork: Subrosa Simo
- Headset: Shadow Stacked (1-1/8")
- Stem: Shadow Treymone
- Bars: 100% Chromoly 2-Piece (9" Rise)
- Grips: Shadow Gipsy, Shadow Nylon Bar Ends
- Cranks: Subrosa Big Bitchin' (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Shadow Surface Plastic
- Sprocket: Subrosa Barcelona (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Shadow Interlock (Half Link)
- Front Hub: Shadow Symbol Sealed (3/8")
- Rear Hub: Shadow Symbol Sealed Cassette (14mm) (Right Side Drive)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Shadow Truss (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Shadow Truss (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Subrosa Strada Nuevo Low Pressure (20 x 2.3")
- Rear Tire: Subrosa Strada Nuevo Low Pressure (20 x 2.3")
- Seat: Shadow Penumbra Barraco Series 9 Mid (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Alloy (Pivotal) (200mm Length)
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Rant Hinged
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: -
- Color: Trans Black
- Weight: 25.9 lbs (w/out Brakes)
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022