Subrosa Salvador XL BMX Bike Description:
The Subrosa Salvador XL is designed for taller riders looking to throw down everything they have while riding and is jam-packed with specs and features to give them the tools to accomplish their mission. Loaded with aftermarket components from Subrosa, Shadow, and Rant, the Salvador XL gives you great bang for your buck. Chromoly is used in the frame, forks, and cranks and every bearing is sealed providing extra longevity and durability as well as longer times between maintenance. Whether it be in the streets, at the skatepark, or hitting some gnarly dirt jumps, the Salvador XL is ready to rip.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: Chromoly Toptube, Downtube, & Seat Tube
- Fork: Chromoly Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs (30mm Offset)
- Headset: Rant Bang Ur Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Rant Trill Top Load
- Bars: 100% Chromoly 2-Piece (9.0")
- Grips: Shadow Gipsy
- Cranks: Rant Bangin' Chromoly 8 Spline 3-Piece (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Sprocket: Rant Max 410
- Chain: Subrosa Petal Steel (25 Tooth)
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearings, Alloy Shell (3/8")
- Rear Hub: Rant Sealed Party On V2 Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Single Wall)
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Single Wall)
- Front Tire: Subrosa Sawtooth (20 x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Subrosa Sawtooth (20 x 2.35")
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: Subrosa 1-Piece, Alloy (Combo) (150mm Length)
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Raw
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover: 9"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'7" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022