Subrosa Salvador 26" Bike Description:
Ever needed to take a cruise on a bike, but wanted to be comfortable while doing so without limiting yourself to just pedaling from point A to point B? Need a bike with bigger wheels for getting to school or work? The Subrosa Salvador 26" Bike has you covered. 26" wheels provide smoother rolling and more efficient pedaling, but just because it's a bigger bike doesn't mean that you can't have fun on it. The frame and fork have chromoly integrated into the weak areas for added strength and the bars and cranks are made with 100% chromoly. Completely sealed hubs, headset, and bottom bracket mean that maintenance will be low and it is ready to ride anytime you need it. Take the scenic route and blast some off-road on the way to your destination with the Subrosa Salvador 26".
- Frame: Chromoly Toptube, Downtube, & Seat Tube
- Fork: Chromoly Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs (30mm Offset)
- Bars: 100% Chromoly 2-Piece (7" Rise)
- Stem: Rant Trill Top Load
- Headset: Rant Bang Ur Integrated (1-1/8")
- Grips: Shadow Gipsy
- Cranks: Rant Bangin' 8 Chromoly 3-Piece (175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Front Hub: Sealed Alloy (3/8")
- Rear Hub: Sealed Cassette (14mm) (Right Side Drive)
- Driver: 11 Tooth
- Front Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Single Wall)
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Single Wall)
- Front Tire: Rant Squad (26 x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Rant Squad (26 x 2.35")
- Seat: Subrosa Railed
- Seat Post: Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Alloy Quick Release
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Black
- Weight: 29.9 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22"
- Chainstay Length: 16"
- Headtube Angle: 72°
- Seattube Angle: 73°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.4"
- Standover: 14.75"
- Sizing Guideline: 15+ years old (56 - 66"+ Tall)
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022