Subrosa Rose BMX Frame Description:
The Subrosa Rose Frame understands the growing pains of younger riders. Where most frames aren't sized well for those still on the rise, the Rose Frame is designed in sizes that bridge the gap between 18" and 20" bikes. Taller riders aren't forgotten as it is also offered in longer top tube lengths. A super short 12.9" rear end and low stand over height further promotes a perfect fit for younger riders as well as an extremely agile ride that is easy to manual and bunny hop. Going big on this frame isn't an issue due to the full 4130 chromoly construction and double butted top/down tubes. The Subrosa Rose Frame is an awesome upgrade option to get the best fit and ride.
Translucent colors may show small veins of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the frame.
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Double butted toptube and downtube
- Short rear end and low stand over
- Does not include brake mounts
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy Spec: 45° x 45°)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm
- Color: Trans Green Fade
- Weight: 4 lbs 14.4 oz (20.9")
- Toptube Length: 20", 20.3", 20.6", 20.9", 21.2"
- Chainstay Length: 12.8 - 13.35"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.7"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022