Subrosa OM V2 BMX Frame Description:
The Subrosa Om V2 Frame is Joris Coulomb's signature model with updates to better suit his unique riding style. Constructed from 4130 Sanko chromoly tubing with a 125mm tall heat-treated integrated headtube, double-butted top and downtube with gussets, Mid BB shell, integrated seat post clamp, seatstay located removable U-brake mounts (sold separately) and heat-treated dropouts. The biggest update is in the shortened rear end. Going sub-13" required the switch to an invest cast Yoke Bottom Bracket junction, which provides a larger welding surface around the BB shell for increased strength and also allows for more tire clearance.
- Joris Coulomb Signature Frame
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Double butted toptube and downtube
- Subrosa investment cast yoke
- Does not include brake mounts
- Frame Material: 4130 Sanko chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 5 lbs 1.6 oz
- Toptube Length: 20.5”, 20.75”, 21”
- Chainstay Length: 12.95" - 13.7"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022