Subrosa OM V2 Frame Description:
The Subrosa Om V2 Frame is Joris Coulomb's signature model with updates to better suit his unique riding style. Constructed from 4130 Sanko chromoly tubing with a 125mm tall heat-treated integrated headtube, double-butted top and downtube with gussets, Mid BB shell, integrated seat post clamp, seatstay located removable U-brake mounts (sold separately) and heat-treated dropouts. The biggest update is in the shortened rear end. Going sub-13" required the switch to an invest cast Yoke Bottom Bracket junction, which provides a larger welding surface around the BB shell for increased strength and also allows for more tire clearance.
- Joris Coulomb Signature Frame
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Double butted toptube and downtube
- Subrosa investment cast yoke
- Does not include brake mounts
- Frame Material: 4130 Sanko chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 5 lbs 1.6 oz
- Toptube Length: 20.5”, 20.75”, 21”
- Chainstay Length: 12.95" - 13.7"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Get a new bottom bracket kit here!
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022