Subrosa MR2 Matt Ray BMX Frame Description:
The Subrosa MR2 Frame is designed with added stability to ride like butter when going big. As Matt Ray's signature model, it is constructed from 4130 Sanko chromoly tubing to withstand the gnarliest of riding. With a 120mm tall heat-treated integrated headtube, double-butted top and downtube with gussets, Mid BB shell, integrated seat post clamp, seatstay located removable U-brake mounts (sold separately), wishbone chainstays with room for large tire sizes, and heat-treated dropouts, this frame features all of the necessary criteria to ride like a pro.
- Matt Ray signature
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Double butted toptube and downtube
- Taller standover and BB height compared to MR1 frame
- Does not include brake mounts
- Frame Material: 4130 Sanko Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 4 lbs 12.8 oz
- Toptube Length: 20.5", 20.75", 21", 21.2"
- Chainstay Length: 13.3" - 14.0"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9.0"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022