Subrosa Malum DTT 29" Bike Description:
The Subrosa Malum DTT 29" is a wicked all-around bike. Constructed from 100% chromoly, this bike pays homage to the past with a double toptube (DTT). Loaded with aftermarket parts from Subrosa, Shadow, and Rant, the components pack a punch and with every bearing being sealed, this bike is a treat to ride. Bigger wheels create a buttery smooth ride on various terrain and make getting from point A to point B a breeze. With 29" wheels, this bike is recommended for riders 15 and up (56" - 66"+).
- Frame: 100% Chromoly (Double Toptube)
- Fork: 100% Heat Treated Chromoly, Tapered Legs (30mm Offset)
- Headset: Rang Bang Ur Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Shadow Treymone
- Bars: 100% Chromoly 4-Piece (6.5" Rise)
- Grips: Shadow VVS
- Cranks: Rant Bangin' 8 Chromoly 3-Piece (175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Shadow Surface Plastic
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal (32 Tooth)
- Chain: Shadow Interlock V2 (Half Link)
- Front Hub: Rant Party On V2 (Sealed) (Female)
- Rear Hub: Rant Party On V2 (Sealed) (Cassette) (Male Axle)
- Driver: 15 Tooth
- Front Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Double Wall)
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Double Wall)
- Front Tire: Rant Squad (29 x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Rant Squad (29 x 2.35")
- Seat: Subrosa Designer Bike Life (Railed)
- Seat Post: Railed, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Alloy Quick Release
- Brake Lever: V-Brake
- Brakes: V-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: V-Brake
- Extras: -
- Color: Black
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Toptube Length: 23.5"
- Chainstay Length: 18.1"
- Headtube Angle: 72°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.1"
- Standover: 16"
- Sizing Guideline: 56" - 66"+ (Ages 15+)
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022