Subrosa Malum BMX Bike Description:
The Subrosa Malum BMX Bike is built for extreme riding. Subrosa knows how to keep their finger on the pulse of what is in and the 170mm Rant Bangin' cranks, Contender 2.35" tires, and the Shadow Interlock V2 chain proves it. Other aftermarket components such as the 100% chromoly frame and fork, Rant Party On V2 hubs, and Subrosa Rose top load stem put doubts on strength and durability to rest allowing you to ride harder and go bigger without worry. Jump on a Subrosa Malum if the best is what you need.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly
- Fork: 100% Chromoly, Tapered Legs (30mm Offset)
- Headset: Rant Bang Ur Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Subrosa Rose Top Load
- Bars: 100% Chromoly 2-Piece (9" Rise)
- Grips: Shadow VVS, Shadow Nylon Bar Ends
- Cranks: Rant Bangin' 8 Chromoly 3-Piece (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Shadow Surface Plastic
- Sprocket: Shadow VVS (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Shadow Interlock V2 (Half Link)
- Front Hub: Rant Party On V2 Sealed (3/8") (Female)
- Rear Hub: Rant Party On V2 Sealed Cassette (14mm Male Axle) (Right Side Drive)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Double Wall)
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Double Wall)
- Front Tire: Shadow Contender (20 x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Shadow Contender (20 x 2.35")
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: 1-Piece, Alloy (Combo)
- Seat Clamp: Alfred
- Brake Lever: Rant Hinged
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: -
- Color: Black
- Weight: 26.2 lbs (w/out Brakes)
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022