Subrosa Letum BMX Bike Description:
Pegs? Check. Hub guards? Check. Freecoaster? Check. The Subrosa Letum BMX Bike is ready to wreck the streets right out of the box. The Rant Moonwalker II freecoaster wheel allows you to coast backwards without the need of back-pedaling letting you concentrate on the next part of the line. 100% chromoly is utilized in constructing the frame, forks, handlebars, and the cranks creating the strength needed to go big without hesitation. Factor in the Shadow, Rant, and Subrosa aftermarket components and it's pretty obvious why the Subrosa Letum is one of the hottest bikes on the market.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly
- Fork: 100% Chromoly, Tapered Legs (30mm Offset)
- Headset: Rant Bang Ur Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Shadow VVS Front Load
- Bars: 100% Chromoly 4-Piece (9" Rise)
- Grips: Subrosa Genetic, Subrosa Nylon Bar Ends
- Cranks: Rant Bangin' 8 Chromoly 3-Piece (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Shadow Surface Plastic
- Sprocket: Shadow Sabotage (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Front Hub: Rant Party On V2 Sealed (3/8" Female Axle)
- Rear Hub: Rant Moonwalker II Sealed Freecoaster (14mm) (Right Side Drive)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Double Wall)
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad Alloy (36 Hole) (Double Wall)
- Front Tire: Shadow Creeper Low Pressure (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Shadow Creeper Low Pressure (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1-Piece (Combo)
- Seat Post: 1-Piece, Alloy (Combo) (150mm Length)
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Rant Hinged
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: LLCOOL Pegs (4), Plastic Hubguards (4)
- Color: Matte Trans Red Fade
- Weight: 28.4 lbs (w/ Pegs & Hubguards; w/out Brakes)
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 29, 2022