Subrosa Flight Rim Nakamura Park BMX Frame Description:
The Subrosa Flight Park Frame is the signature frame for absolute park shredder Rim Nakamura. When it comes to skatepark riding, not many other people go as high as Rim along with still throwing the biggest tricks. This frame was designed for that type of riding. The shorter chainstay length allows the bike to whip around easily for spins and tailwhips. The short-ish stand over height helps with that as well, however, it still tall enough for the bike to feel stable while blasting that high in the air. The double butted tubing allows the Flight Park frame to weigh in at only 4.5 pounds while remaining strong enough for Rim's level of riding. The frame is topped off with an integrated seat post clamp and removeable brake hardware for a clean look if you decide to run brakeless. Take flight with Rim Nakamura's Subrosa Flight Park Frame!
- Rim Nakamura's signature
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Double butted toptube and downtube
- Short and responsive rear end
- Does not include brake mounts
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (20.5")
- Toptube Length: 20.25", 20.5", 20.75", 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.9 - 13.6"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.25"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on July 31, 2020