Stolen Zeke 26" BMX Bike Description:
The Stolen Zeke 26" falls in the middle, overlapping point of a BMX discipline Venn diagram. This bike is built to handle the tricks and abuse of a skatepark, flow through a set of trails, crank some Bike Life wheelies, or just cruise nice and smooth. The frame is designed around the standard BMX freestyle geometry and maintains that vibe all while built around the larger Stolen Rampage 26" wheels to keep you comfortably cruising. The frame, fork, bars, and cranks are all full chromoly to hold up to whatever you throw it's way. Get all Zeke'd up and do it all on this rig! The Dark Chocolate frame will have you rolling like Willy Wonka because you’ve got a golden ticket with this bike.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly Frame w/ "S-Bend" Chainstays for Bigger Tires
- Fork: 100% Chromoly Fork w/ Tapered Legs, 1-Piece Steer, & Compressor Topcap
- Headset: Fiction Savage Sealed Integrated
- Stem: Fiction Spartan Top Load (52mm)
- Bars: TallBoy 2-Piece Chromoly (6.75")
- Grips: Stolen Team Flanged w/ Vortex Bar Ends (165mm)
- Cranks: 4130 Tubular Chromoly Arms, 48 Spline Chromoly Spindle (175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID (19mm)
- Pedals: Stolen Thermalite w/ Chromoly Spindle
- Sprocket: Stolen 6061 Aluminum 25 Tooth
- Chain: Z-410 (Black)
- Front Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed (3/8" axle)
- Rear Hub: Stolen Rampage Fully Sealed Cassette (14mm Chromoly Axle)
- Driver: -
- Front Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Rear Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Front Tire: Fiction Atlas LP (26 x 2.30")
- Rear Tire: Fiction Atlas LP (26 x 2.30")
- Seat: Mid-size Padded (Rails)
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust (25.4mm) (200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: APSE Alloy (Hinged Clamp)
- Brakes: APSE U25 Alloy U Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Dark Chocolate/Chrome
- Weight: ~28.25 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22.25"
- Chainstay Length: 16"
- Headtube Angle: 74.25°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13.3"
- Standover: 12.25"
- Sizing Guideline: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on February 26, 2022