Stolen Spade 22" BMX Bike Description:
The Stolen Spade 22" BMX Bike is designed for those who no longer feel comfortable on a smaller wheel such as 20". Incorporating a freestyle geometry and components that can take a beating, there is no reason to not go full out on the Stolen Spade. The frame, forks, bars, and cranks are all constructed from BMX's favorite hardcore material, chromoly, while aftermarket parts like the fully sealed Stolen Rampage 22" wheels and the Fiction Troop tires keep the bike rolling smoothly. Stop stooping or not riding altogether and jump on the Stolen Spade 22".
- Frame: 100% Chromoly Frame w/ "S-Bend" Chainstays for Bigger Tires
- Fork: 100% Chromoly Fork w/ Tapered Legs, 1-Piece Steer, & Compressor Topcap
- Headset: Fiction Savage Sealed Integrated w/ 15mm Bearing Cover
- Stem: Fiction Spartan Top Load (52mm)
- Bars: TallBoy 2-Piece Chromoly (8.75")
- Grips: Stolen Team Flanged (165mm)
- Cranks: Stolen Talon Chromoly w/ 48 Spline Chromoly Axle (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID (19mm)
- Pedals: Stolen Throttle Alloy w/ Chromoly Spindle
- Sprocket: Stolen 6061 Aluminum 25 Tooth
- Chain: Z-410 (Black)
- Front Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed (3/8" axle)
- Rear Hub: Stolen Rampage Fully Sealed Cassette (14mm Chromoly Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth Sealed, 1-Piece Chromoly
- Front Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Rear Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Front Tire: Fiction Troop (22 x 2.30")
- Rear Tire: Fiction Troop (22 x 2.30")
- Seat: Mid-size Padded (Rails)
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust (25.4mm) (200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: APSE Alloy (Hinged Clamp)
- Brakes: APSE U25 Alloy U Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Metallic Red
- Weight: ~27 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22.25"
- Chainstay Length: 14.1"
- Headtube Angle: 74.25°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.25"
- Standover: 9.1"
- Sizing Guideline: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022
One major disappointment: Literally on my second ride, the chain snapped right before a gap I was lined up for.
I was lucky I didn't get hurt. Totally a cheap flimsy chain. Be careful. Another guy reviewed having the same issue too, so it seems like a manufacturer issue.
AIso, I noticed a little slop in the front wheel hub.