Stolen Saint 24" BMX Bike Description:
The Stolen Saint 24” perfectly balances the divide between cruiser and freestyle bike. Its proven geometry makes this bike ideal for riders looking for a bigger setup. It is built to handle a beating with fully-sealed bearings and a professional level chromoly frame. The Saint comes equipped with a pivotal seat and post, 24” Stolen Rampage rims, and Stolen MOB tubular cranks. The Matte Raw frame combined with bright red rims is an eyesight delight that enhances the allure of this sweet ride. With a toptube length of 21.75”, this bike will fit most riders 5’9” and higher.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly Frame w/ "S-Bend" Chainstays for Bigger Tires
- Fork: 100% Chromoly Fork w/ Tapered Legs, 1-Piece Steer, & Compressor Topcap
- Headset: Fiction Savage Sealed Integrated
- Stem: Fiction Spartan Top Load (52mm)
- Bars: TallBoy 2-Piece Chromoly (8.00")
- Grips: Stolen Team Flanged w/ Vortex Bar Ends (165mm)
- Cranks: Stolen Mob V3, 4130 Tubular Chromoly Arms, 8 Spline Chromoly Spindle (175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID (19mm)
- Pedals: Stolen Thermalite w/ Chromoly Spindle
- Sprocket: Stolen 6061 Aluminum 25 Tooth
- Chain: Z-410 (Black)
- Front Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed (3/8" axle)
- Rear Hub: Stolen Rampage Fully Sealed Cassette (14mm Chromoly Axle)
- Driver: -
- Front Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Rear Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Front Tire: Fiction Atlas LP (24 x 2.30")
- Rear Tire: Fiction Atlas LP (24 x 2.30")
- Seat: Mid-size Padded (Rails)
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust (25.4mm) (200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: APSE Alloy (Hinged Clamp)
- Brakes: APSE U25 Alloy U Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Raw/Red
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 21.75"
- Chainstay Length: 15"
- Headtube Angle: 74.25°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13.3"
- Standover: 9.6"
- Sizing Guideline: Rider Height 5’9”+
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on February 26, 2022
UPDATE: customer service has been excellent helping me with this issue. Other than the chain the bike is great.
Rides smooth! Better parts than on some other bikes at this price point.
No issue with the chain yet.
Only minor complaint is the pedals aren't that grippy. But I have plenty of those lying around!
Follow up… I haven’t even had the chance to truly ride the bike other than to test the repair and have it fail and smacked my chin and bit a hole through my tongue. There has been constant issues so it stays at the shop more than under my guide. The dust caps don’t protect jack because they are gapped like 3-4mm on both sides and they came out the box that way and the back wheel sits crooked when pushed all in with Alienation Circle Jerks tensioners. I don’t know man… I just want to take it jumping but I’m scared to ride the streets. The wheel got so crooked that it bit the brake pad and sent me flying over the bars and into a sticker bush. Just not dialed in at all.