Stolen Saint 24" BMX Bike Description:
The 2022 Stolen Saint 24” perfectly balances the divide between cruiser and freestyle bike. Its proven geometry makes this bike ideal for riders looking for a bigger setup. It is built to handle a beating with fully-sealed bearings and a professional level chromoly frame. The Saint comes equipped with a pivotal seat and post, 24” Stolen Rampage rims, and Stolen MOB tubular cranks. The Matte Raw frame combined with bright red rims is an eyesight delight that enhances the allure of this sweet ride. With a toptube length of 21.75”, this bike will fit most riders 5’9” and higher.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly Frame w/ "S-Bend" Chainstays for Bigger Tires
- Fork: 100% Chromoly Fork w/ Tapered Legs, 1-Piece Steer, & Compressor Topcap
- Headset: Fiction Savage Sealed Integrated
- Stem: Fiction Spartan Top Load (52mm)
- Bars: TallBoy 2-Piece Chromoly (8.00")
- Grips: Stolen Team Flanged w/ Vortex Bar Ends (165mm)
- Cranks: Stolen Mob V3, 4130 Tubular Chromoly Arms, 8 Spline Chromoly Spindle (175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID (19mm)
- Pedals: Stolen Thermalite w/ Chromoly Spindle
- Sprocket: Stolen 6061 Aluminum 25 Tooth
- Chain: Z-410 (Black)
- Front Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed (3/8" axle)
- Rear Hub: Stolen Rampage Fully Sealed Cassette (14mm Chromoly Axle)
- Driver: -
- Front Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Rear Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Front Tire: Fiction Atlas LP (24 x 2.30")
- Rear Tire: Fiction Atlas LP (24 x 2.30")
- Seat: Mid-size Padded (Rails)
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust (25.4mm) (200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: APSE Alloy (Hinged Clamp)
- Brakes: APSE U25 Alloy U Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Chameleon Green
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 21.75"
- Chainstay Length: 15"
- Headtube Angle: 74.25°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13.3"
- Standover: 9.6"
- Sizing Guideline: Rider Height 5’9”+
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on February 21, 2022