Stolen Max 29" Bike Description:
The 2022 Stolen Max 29" Bike is designed for those looking for a big bike to cruise around town on but needs to remain true to their BMX roots. The Stolen Max retains that BMX look and geometry mixed with the comfort and cruise-ability of the larger 29" wheels. The full chromoly frame has an S-bend in the chainstays to make room for those beefy 2.5" tires. This, along with all sealed bearings, helps the ride feel very smooth, whether that's on or off road. The full chromoly fork, bars, and double wall rims assures that this bike can handle the BMX side of the ride. Whether it's cruising the neighborhood, cranking wheelies on the way to school, or hitting ramps at the skatepark, the Stolen Max 29" can handle it all.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly Frame w/ "S-Bend" Chainstays for Bigger Tires
- Fork: 100% Chromoly Fork w/ Tapered Legs, 1-Piece Steer, Compressor Topcap
- Bars: TallBoy 2-Piece Chromoly (6" Rise)
- Stem: Fiction Spartan Top Load (52mm)
- Headset: Fiction Savage Sealed, Integrated
- Grips: Stolen Team Flanged w/ Vortex Bar Ends (165mm)
- Cranks: Stolen Mob V3, 4130 Tubular Chromoly Arms, 8 Spline Chromoly Spindle (175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID (19mm)
- Pedals: Stolen Thermalite w/ Chromoly Spindle
- Sprocket: Stolen 6061 Aluminum 25 Tooth
- Chain: Z-410 (Black)
- Front Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed (3/8" axle)
- Rear Hub: Stolen Rampage Fully Sealed Cassette (14mm Chromoly Axle)
- Driver: -
- Front Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Rear Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Front Tire: Fiction Atlas LP (29 x 2.50")
- Rear Tire: Fiction Atlas LP (29 x 2.50")
- Seat: Mid-size Padded (Rails)
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust (27.2mm) (200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy (Hinged Clamp)
- Brakes: V-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Black/Urban Camo
- Weight: ~29.45 lbs
- Toptube Length: 23.25"
- Chainstay Length: 18"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 72°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12"
- Standover: -
- Sizing Guideline: 5'8"+ Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on February 26, 2022