STOLEN 2022 HEIST 20" BMX BIKE Description:
The 2022 Stolen Heist offers pro-level features and performance at a moderate price. The frame is constructed from 4130 chromoly making this bike strong and light. The Heist comes equipped with lots of aftermarket parts and its semi-aggressive geometry favors more experienced riders. Fully-sealed bearings on everything except the pedals ensure that this bike rolls smoothly. The Fiction Atlas Tires provide grip that will give you the confidence to attempt that next-level trick. The Dark Green w/ Chrome frame captures that fairy-tale villain vibe – perfect for your next Heist. With a toptube length of 21.", this bike will fit most riders from 5'10" to 6'3".
- Frame: Chromoly Main Tubes and "S-Bend" Chainstays for Bigger Tires
- Fork: Tapered 4130 Chromoly Legs, 1-Piece Steer, & Compressor Topcap
- Headset: Fiction Savage Sealed Integrated with Alloy Bearing Cover (15mm)
- Stem: Fiction Spartan Top Load (52mm Reach)
- Bars: Tallboy 2-Piece (Chromoly) (9.25" Rise)
- Grips: Stolen Team Flangless w/ Vortex Rubber Bar Ends (165mm)
- Cranks: Stolen Mob V3, 4130 Tubular Chromoly Arms, 8 Spline Chromoly Spindle (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Fiction Savage Mid Sealed (19mm)
- Pedals: Fiction Mythos w/ Chromoly Spindles
- Sprocket: Stolen 25 Tooth (Alloy)
- Chain: Z-410 (Black)
- Front Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Stolen Rampage 6061 Alloy Cassette (14mm Chromoly Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth Sealed, 1-Piece Chromoly
- Front Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Rear Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Front Tire: Fiction Atlas LP 20 x 2.30"
- Rear Tire: Fiction Atlas LP 20 x 2.30"
- Seat: Fiction Brutus combo Seat w/ Integrated Post
- Seat Post: Alloy Combo (25.4mm) (200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: APSE Alloy (Hinged Clamp)
- Brakes: APSE U25 Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: Alloy Knurled Pegs, 3-Piece Pad Set
- Color: Dark Green/Chrome
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 9.25"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on February 23, 2022