Stolen Compact 20" BMX Bike Description:
The 2022 Stolen Compact BMX Bike is designed for those riders just moving up to the 20" wheel size. The shorter, 19.75" toptube is ideal for those shorter riders to get on the standard 20" wheel without being too stretched out. The Compact is on the entry-level side of the Stolen Bikes lineup yet it still offers the modern BMX geometry, sealed mid bottom bracket bearings, and the 25x9 gear ratio to prevent bashing the sprocket. The handlebars and cranks on this bike are sized appropriately for smaller riders as well, making this a great option for a rider in the ballpark of 4' 10" - 5' 3" in height.
- Frame: Hand Welded 100% 1020 High-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Steel Tapered Legs & One-Piece Steerer w/ Compressor Top Cap
- Headset: Standard Threadless (1-1/8")
- Stem: Fiction Spartan XS (40mm Reach)
- Bars: Tallboy High-Tensile Steel (8.75" Rise)
- Grips: Stolen Loot w/ Vortex Bar Ends (160mm)
- Cranks: Fiction Zeus 3-Piece Tubular 4130 Chromoly, 8 Spline w/ Chromoly Spindle (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID (19mm)
- Pedals: Nylon Platforms w/ Boron Spindles
- Sprocket: Stolen 25T Chromoly
- Chain: Z-410 (Black)
- Front Hub: Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Rampage 6061 Sealed Cassette (14mm Chromoly Axle)
- Driver: 9T Sealed, One-Piece Chromoly
- Front Rim: Fiction Trojan Alloy (Singlewall)
- Rear Rim: Fiction Trojan Alloy (Singlewall)
- Front Tire: Fiction Atlas (20 x 2.30")
- Rear Tire: Fiction Atlas (20 x 2.30")
- Seat: Fiction Brutus Combo Seat
- Seat Post: Alloy Combo (25.4mm) (200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: APSE Alloy (Hinged Clamp)
- Brakes: APSE U25 Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Caribbean Green
- Weight: ~25.65 lbs
- Toptube Length: 19.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13.75"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 8"
- Sizing Guideline: 4' 10" - 5' 3" Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on February 3, 2022