Stolen Casino BMX Bike Description:
The 2022 Stolen Casino 20" BMX Bike is an entry level bike designed to be easy on the wallet, but tough enough to withstand the rigors of learning new tricks. This bike is right at home in the park, streets, or on the trail with a great look and amazing parts list including parts from Stolen and Fiction. A modern BMX geometry ties everything together making the Casino a great bike for a rider just getting started in the scene.
- Frame: Hand Welded 100% 1020 High-Tensile Steel
- Fork: Steel Tapered Legs & One-Piece Steerer w/ Compressor Top Cap
- Headset: Standard Threadless (1-1/8")
- Stem: Fiction Spartan Top-Load (52mm Reach)
- Bars: Tallboy 2-Piece High-Tensile Steel (8.75" Rise)
- Grips: Stolen Loot w/ Vortex Bar Ends (160mm)
- Cranks: Fiction Zeus 3-Piece Tubular 4130 Chromoly, 8 Spline w/ Chromoly Spindle (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID (19mm)
- Pedals: Nylon Platforms w/ Boron Spindles
- Sprocket: Stolen 25T Chromoly
- Chain: Z-410 (Black)
- Front Hub: Unsealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Rampage 6061 Sealed Cassette (14mm Chromoly Axle)
- Driver: 9T Sealed, One-Piece Chromoly
- Front Rim: Fiction Trojan Alloy (Single wall)
- Rear Rim: Fiction Trojan Alloy (Single wall)
- Front Tire: Fiction Atlas (20 x 2.30")
- Rear Tire: Fiction Atlas (20 x 2.30")
- Seat: Fiction Brutus Combo Seat
- Seat Post: Alloy Combo (25.4mm) (200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: APSE Alloy (Hinged Clamp)
- Brakes: APSE U25 Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Gang Green
- Weight: ~25.75 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.25"
- Chainstay Length: 13.75"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'3" - 5'6" Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on February 3, 2022