SRAM NX Eagle DUB Boost Crankset Description:
The NX Eagle crankset delivers Eagle styling and performance to the newest addition of the Eagle ecosystem. DUB technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design, which together allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility.
- Designed for SRAM's X-Sync 2 chainrings
- 6000 series forged aluminum arms with DUB Spindle Interface
- Direct Mount X-Sync 2 Steel Chainring included
- Bottom bracket sold separately
- Designed for BOOST 148 spacing
- Bottom Bracket Included: No
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- Spindle Interface: SRAM DUB
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Teeth: 32 T
- Weight: -
New cranks deserve fresh, new bearings. Find a new bottom bracket kit here.
This product was added to our catalog on September 8, 2020