Specialized P.4 27.5" Dirt Jump Bike Description:
Specialized took their legendary P.3 dirt jump/slopestyle bike and reformatted it for a slightly larger 27.5" wheel, creating the P.4 model. This is ideal for riders who: are a bit taller, those looking for something to carry a bit more speed, and/or those mountain bike riders not looking to stray too far away from the 29" wheel they are so used to.
The Specialized P.4 27.5" DJ bike features a strong yet lightweight fully butted aluminum frame, the high-end aftermarket Marzocchi Bomber Z1 fork, SRAM Level hydraulic disc rear brakes, and a lightweight and strong single-speed P.Series wheelset. This P.4 uses adjustable dropouts and boost rear spacing that are compatible with a rear derailleur if gears are your thing, along with internal cable routing to keep things clean. The frame is also dropper post compatible, allowing you to make this bike ready for much more than just blasting jumps.
If you've been wanting to get a DJ bike to expand your skills and hit some jumps or pump tracks, but the traditional 26" dirt jump bike just feels a bit too compact, then this Specialized P.4 bike is your ticket to fun.
- Frame: Specialized P.4 A1 Premium Alloy (27.5") (Fully Butted Tubing) (Tapered Head Tube) (BSA 73mm BB Shell) (12 x 148mm Sliding Dropouts) (Single Speed or Geared Compatible) (52mm Chainline) (Internal Cable Routing) (Dropper Post Compatible) (26" Wheel Compatible)
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber Z1 (27.5") (100mm Travel) (Grip Damper) (1.5 Tapered Steerer) (15 x 110 Boost) (44mm Offset)
- Headset: Tapered
- Stem: Specialized Alloy Trail Stem
- Bars: Specialized P.Series MTB Dirt, 6061 alloy (38mm rise) (750mm width) (9° back/ 6° upsweep) (31.8mm clamp)
- Grips: Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
- Cranks: Specialized P.Series, Forged 24mm Spindle (52mm Chainline) (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 73mm
- Pedals: Specialized Platform Pedal
- Sprocket: 30T
- Chain: KMC Z1, 1/2x3/32", Single Speed
- Front Hub: Specialized Alloy (Sealed Cartridge Bearing) (6-Bolt) (15 x 148mm) (32H)
- Rear Hub: Alloy (Single Speed) (Sealed Cartridge Bearings) (12x148mm) (6-Bolt) (32h)
- Cog: 13T SS Cog
- Front Rim: Specialized P.Series (27.5") (32h) (26mm ID) (Disc Brake Only)
- Rear Rim: Specialized P.Series (27.5") (32h) (26mm ID) (Disc Brake Only)
- Front Tire: Specialized Kicker Sport (27.5 x 2.1")
- Rear Tire: Specialized Kicker Sport (27.5 x 2.1")
- Seat: Specialized P.Series, Steel Rails
- Seat Post: Specialized 6061 Alloy (2-Bolt Clamp) (0mm Setback) (30.9mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, single-bolt (34.9mm)
- Front Brake: Radius CX7, Mechanical Disc
- Rear Brake: Sram Level T, Hydraulic Disc
- Rotors: 180mm (Front) 160mm (Rear)
- Extras: -
- Color: Satin Red Tint/Fiery Red
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 636mm (effective)
- Reach: 445mm
- Wheelbase: 1094mm
- Chainstay Length: 385mm
- Headtube Angle: 68.5°
- Seattube Angle: 72°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 318mm
- Standover: 697mm
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Assembly Note: These bikes are fully built by our expert bike builders, then partially disassembled as needed for shipping. Bikes will arrive to you with some basic assembly still required.
This product was added to our catalog on August 17, 2023