Snafu Cactus Pro Pedals Description:
The Snafu Cactus Pedals are for those riders that want top-quality components for their better half. While plastic pedals with unsealed bearings are the standard in BMX, Snafu presents the Cactus pedals. Constructed from CNC-machined 6061 T-6 alloy, these pedals feature heat-treated chromoly spindles for strength and sealed bearings to ensure a smooth feel. The Snafu Cactus pedals provide plenty of grip with replaceable metal pins and are available in a wide selection of colors. Sold in pairs.
- CNC-machined 6061 T-6 alloy construction
- Forged heat-treated 4130 chromoly spindle
- Internal bushing with sealed roller bearings
- Replaceable pins
- Available in multiple color options
- Platform Size: 100mm wide
- Platform Material: 6061 T-6 Alloy
- Spindle Size: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Heat Treated 4130 Chromoly
- Bearings: Sealed
- Pins: 5 per side
- Color: Black
- Weight: 11.9 oz (336g)
Not sure how to install your pedals? Check out our video below. Hint: one of the pedals has reverse threads!
This product was added to our catalog on April 23, 2020