The Shimano XC61 Clipless Shoes provides great protection and durability. The micro-adjust buckle secures the foot in the shoe, creating comfort and exceptional power transfer to the pedals. Shimano made the outsole out of carbon fiber reinforced with glass fiber to create a stiff platform that makes for lightning acceleration while keeping the weight low. Whether racing or recreation riding, these are sure to enhance your ride.
- Tough synthetic leathers provide great protection, excellent durability.
- Low-profile micro-adjust buckles
- Cross X Strap is optimized for relieving tension on top of foot during push off motion.
- Shimano Dynalast XC secures the foot into the ideal ergonomic position for a more efficient up-stroke
- XC race specific outsole is lightweight, stiff and combined with a lower stack height provides superior energy transfer and efficiency
- Dirt-shedding polyurethane outsole lugs with low-profile spikes
- Carbon fiber reinforced outsole with glass fiber reinforced midsole shank for optimal rigidity
- Cleat Compatibility- SPD
- Color- White
- Weight- 632g (Size- 40)
- When tightening the straps, snug them up, but do not over-tighten, as it may result in breaking the strap or buckle. Breakage due to over-tightening is not covered under warranty.
Dans Comp offers a variety of BMX Clipless Shoes.
This product was added to our catalog on December 6, 2019