The Shimano DXR MX70 pedals are designed with increased retention strength over standard mountain pedals for the forceful, high intensity pedaling that take place in BMX racing.
- Increased retention strength for high pedaling forces of BMX racing
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact area for more support and grip
- Lower platform and cage height for pedaling stability
- Integrated cage increases control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
Cleat Interface: Shimano SPD
Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
Weight: 414g (Pair)
This product was added to our catalog on November 24, 2021