The Talon is the workhorse 1-bike carrier and Sea Sucker's best seller. It’s a fork-mount-style rack, with three of their powerful (210lb pull-strength rated each) vacuum cups holding it onto your car’s roof, trunk or back glass. A Rear Wheel Strap for holding the back tire in place is included. Small and light enough to fit into a bike bag or carry-on luggage for people who travel with their bikes. Probably the easiest rack in the world to install, and removes in just seconds without marking your car. Fits on virtually any car. Comes with a 1-year warranty on materials and workmanship. Some assembly required. And if you are worried that it won't stay secure to your car, watch the "pops a wheelie" video below...
- Holds 1 bicycle – up to 45 lbs.
- Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
- Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
- 1/2” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body
- for strength and durability.
- One heavy-duty fork mount for 9mm dropouts.
- Three 6? SeaSucker vacuum cups on body
- (210 lb. pull-strength rated each).
- Approx. 15” x 13” footprint.
- Approx. 6 lbs.
- Talon 1-bike rack with standard 9mm fork mount.
- Rear Wheel Strap.
- 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
- Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump.
This product was added to our catalog on June 11, 2015
Friday, Nov 29 2019 (about a year ago)
SeaSucker Talon Fork Mount 1-Bike Rack w/1 Rear Wheel Strap
This is an amazing bike mount! I used it around town for short trips a number of times but then I really tested it in a cross country trip from Colorado to California. At first I was a bit nervous about transporting my Colnago C-60 at highway speeds up to 85mph on interstates on top of my Acura TL, but it held solid with ZERO issues! It was so easy to use and attach and remove each night I stopped at a hotel. By the end of my trip I had total confidence and peace of mind with my very expensive investment on the roof. I would recommend this bike rack to anyone looking for a bike transport solution outside of traditional roof mounted bars.