SE Racing Ripper Jr BMX Bike Description:
The SE Racing Ripper Jr is a junior-sized BMX race bike designed for podium finishes. Lightweight 6066 aluminum is used for the frame and forks material providing strength and stiffness efficiently transferring power from the pedals into forward motion. Components like the Vee Speed Booster tires, double wall Alienation Ankle Biter rims, and top-to-bottom fully sealed bearings help gain the edge over the competition and make the Ripper Jr a true winner.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube and rectangular rear stays for maximum stiffness
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum Landing Gear forks with 6061 aluminum steerer tube
- Alloy SE Mini Wing bars
- Promax Impact Mini 6061-T6 aluminum CNC stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- Stiff and lightweight 3-piece 155mm alloy cranks
- Vee Tire Co Speed Booster 20 x 1-1/8" tires provide ultra-quick cornering and low rolling resistance
- Alienation Ankle Biter rims built with sealed cassette hubs with lightweight hollow axles with race skewer on the front
- Frame: 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Bi-Oval Downtube, 3D-Forged Dropouts (68mm Bottom Bracket Shell)
- Fork: Landing Gear, 6066 Alloy
- Headset: Neco Sealed Integrated Headset (1")
- Stem: Promax Impact Mini, CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum (40mm Reach)
- Bars: Alloy SE Mini Wing (21.5" Width) (5" Height) (11° Backsweep) (5° Upsweep)
- Grips: Junior Grips
- Cranks: SE Racing 3-Piece Alloy (155mm Length) (103mm Spindle Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Euro (68mm Bottom Bracket Shell)
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Caged, Chromoly Axle
- Chainring: 38T, Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z1
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearing, Hollow Axle, Alloy Shell
- Rear Hub: Cassette, Sealed Bearing, Hollow Axle, Alloy Shell
- Cog: 14T
- Front Rim: Alienation Ankle Biter Double Wall (28H)
- Rear Rim: Alienation Ankle Biter Double Wall (28H)
- Front Tire: Vee Tire Co Speed Booster (20 x 1-1/8")
- Rear Tire: Vee Tire Co Speed Booster (20 x 1-1/8")
- Seat: SE Racing Mini (Integrated Post)
- Seat Post: Integrated Alloy 1-Piece Seat & Post (22.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy (25.4mm Inner Diameter)
- Brake Lever: Promax SE-341, 2-Finger
- Brakes: Promax P-1 6061-T6 Alloy V-Brake (Blue Pads) (Slick Cable)
- Extras: SE Chain Tensioners
- Color: Platinum Silver
- Weight: 16.2 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 18.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.9"
- Headtube Angle: 73°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11"
- Standover: 21.8"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 4'3" - 4'10"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022