SE Racing PK Ripper Super Elite BMX Frame Description:
By far the most advanced PK Ripper frame of all time. The PK Ripper Super Elite XXL frame with a 21.7" top tube comes equipped with features such as a tapered headtube, PF30 bottom bracket and 20mm dropouts. This is the perfect frame to match up with high-end race parts to take you to the top of the podium.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with Floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, 1-1/8” – 1.5” tapered head tube, tapered rear stays, 20mm 3-D forged rear dropouts with built-in chain tensioners and PF30 bottom bracket for maximum stiffness
- Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks featuring tapered legs and closed-end dropouts
- Comes equipped with three different sets of chain-tensioner plates to accept hubs with 20mm, 15mm or 3/8” axles
- Promax QR-1 quick release seat clamp
- Sealed bearing integrated headset
- 3.5 pound frame weight
- Material: 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- Fork: Super Elite Landing Gear, Full Chromoly, Tapered Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs, 20mm Closed Dropouts
- Headset Type: Neco, Sealed 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered, Integrated Headset
- Seat Clamp: Promax Quick Release, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
- Accessories: 20mm, 15mm and 3/8" Chain Tensioner Adapters Included
- Suggested Rider Size: 5'5"+ (165cm +)
- Weight: Frame 3.5 lbs / 1.57 kgs Forks 2.5 lbs / 1.13 kgs
- Toptube Lengths: 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 74°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 14.3"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover Height: 22.2"
This product was added to our catalog on December 10, 2020