SE Racing Perry Kramer PK Ripper 27.5" Bike Description:
When the original PK Ripper burst onto the scene in 1979, it took the BMX world by storm & set a new benchmark for radness. Here we are 40+ years later and it’s happened again with the PK Ripper 27.5, designed by the man himself, the PK of “PK Ripper”, Perry Kramer. This ultra-cool bike features tubeless ready 27.5” x 2.5” Vee Speedster tires, sealed internal headset, internal cable routing, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, Oakley B-1B grips, and of course Perry’s stamp of approval. This is the PK of the future!
- Perry Kramer replica 6061 aluminum PK Ripper frame w/ Floval tubing, seatstays wrap, internal cable routing, and looptail rear end
- Full Chromoly Landing Gear forks with disc tabs
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks
- FSA Orbit CE integrated sealed bearing headset
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston
- Tubeless compatible Alex DP30 rims with Vee Speedster tires
- Oakley B-1B grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- Perry Kramer Flyer Seat with SE bottle opener
- Custom Perry Kramer PK Ripper sticker sheet
- SE Racing snap padset
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, internal Head Tube, Wide Rear Stays, SE Wave Dropouts, Internal Cable Routing on Top Tube, Disc Brake Tabs
- Fork: Landing Gear Chromoly (29mm Offset), (110mm Spaced Dropouts)
- Headset: FSA Internal Orbit CE, Sealed (1-1/8")
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top Load with Engraved SE Logo on top and sides, (55mm Reach)
- Bars: Big Honkin' Chromoly Cruiser Bar (29" Width) (7" Height) (12° Backsweep) (2° Upsweep)
- Grips: Oakley B-1B, Made in USA, with 45 Years of Radness SE Donuts
- Cranks: SE Racing Forged Alloy 2-Piece Cranks, Pedal Boss Inserts, (175mm Length) (160mm Spindle Length)
- Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, Hollow Alloy Spindle (24mm Spindle Diameter)
- Pedals: Wellgo Low-profile Platform
- Chainring: Alloy (39T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Alloy Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear (110mm Front Hub) (142mm Rear Hub), Double-wall Disc Rims (36H)
- Driver: Cassette (17T)
- Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster (72 TPI) (27.5" x 2.5" Front and Rear)
- Seat: Perry Kramer SE Flyer Seat with Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Seat Post: Micro-Adjust Alloy (27.2mm Diameter)
- Seat Clamp: Promax Quick Release Seat Clamp (31.8mm Inner Diameter)
- Brake Lever: Tektro HD-M285, 2-Finger Alloy (Front and Rear)
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M285, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, (180mm Front Rotor), (160mm Rear Rotor)
- Brake Mounts: Disc
- Extras: 45 Years of SE Radness Snap Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Custom Perry Kramer PK Ripper 27.5 Sticker Sheet, SE Chain Tensioners, Tubeless Valves, Tubeless Rim Tape
- Color: Black
- Weight: 30.1 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22.8"
- Chainstay Length: 17.4"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 73°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.9"
- Standover: 30.75"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'3" +
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022
Dan's Comp has been great. Highly recommended.