SE Racing Mini Ripper BMX Bike Description:
The Mini Ripper's aluminum frame features an ultra-stiff bi-oval downtube, rectangular rear stays and 3D-forged dropouts. Add in the lightweight 6066 aluminum Landing Gear forks, Promax Impact Mini stem, Alienation Ankle Biter rims and new Vee Tire Co Speed Booster tires, and you have one of the lightest and fastest mini race bikes on the track at only 15.8 pounds!
- Frame: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Bi-Oval Down Tube, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- Fork: 6066 Alloy Landing Gear, Alloy Steerer Tube
- Headset: -
- Stem: Promax Impact Mini 1", 6061-T6 Aluminum, CNC Machined Hollowed Out Center, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, (40mm Reach)
- Bars: Alloy SE Mini Wing Bar, (20.5" Width) (2.5" Rise) (8° Backsweep) (1° Upsweep)
- Grips: Mini Grips
- Cranks: SE Racing 3-pc Alloy Crankset (145mm Length) (103mm Spindle Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Euro Sealed Bottom Bracket (30mm Hollow Alloy Spindle)
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Caged, Chromoly Axle
- Chainring: Alloy Chainring, (37T) (BCD 110mm)
- Chain: KMC Z1
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hub (28H)
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hub (28H)
- Cog: Cassette (14T)
- Front Rim: Alienation Ankle Biter Double Wall (28H)
- Rear Rim: Alienation Ankle Biter Double Wall (28H)
- Front Tire: Vee Tire Co. Speed Booster (20" x 1-1/8")
- Rear Tire: Vee Tire Co. Speed Booster (20" x 1-1/8")
- Seat: SE Racing Mini with Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat Post: Integrated Alloy (22.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, (25.4mm Inner Diameter)
- Brake Lever: Promax SE-341, 2-Finger Alloy
- Brakes: Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, Slick Cable
- Extras: SE Chain Tensioner
- Color: -
- Weight: 15.8 lbs
- Toptube Length: 17.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.1"
- Headtube Angle: 73°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.7"
- Standover: 21.5"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 3'6" - 4'4"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 6, 2022