- 6061 auminum Quadangle frame design, internally-machined integrated head tube, symmetrical looptail rear end, 100mm bottom bracket, 170mm-spaced rear dropouts
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 135mm-spaced dropouts
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane, 26" x 3.50" tires run fast and smooth at 30psi
- Oakley B1-B grips with SE donuts
- SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- Cr-Mo SE Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- External bottom bracket
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes featuring dual pistons, automatic caliper positioning system, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- 35.8 pounds
Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Single Downtube Fat Quad Design, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
Fork: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks, Disc Tabs, 450mm Axle to Crown, 38mm offset, 135mm Spaced Dropouts
Headset: FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated
Handlebar: Big Honkin Cr-Mo 29" x 7", 12° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep
Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm reach
Grips: Special edition ODI Mushroom II grips, made in the USA, with SE donuts
Cranks: SE V-Ridge 3-piece chromoly 175mm
Bottom Bracket: External sealed Euro Bottom Bracket with 200mm spindle and 19mm spindle diameter
Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
Chain: KMC S1
Chainring: (27T) SE Racing Sprocket
Wheelset: Alloy 36H Hubs, Sealed Rear, 135mm Front Hub & 170mm Rear Hub, w/ SE Bubble Fat 65mm Rims
Driver: 14T Cassette
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane, 26" x 3.50" 72TPI, front and rear
Seat: SE Flyer seat with custom SE bottle opener brace
Seat Post: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
Seat Clamp: Alloy, 31.8mm inner diameter
Brakes: Tektro Auriga, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor
Brake Lever: Tektro Auriga, 2-Finger Alloy Front and Rear
Extras: Alloy valve caps, SE chain tensioners
Weight, lbs/kg: 35.8 lbs / 16.9 kgs
Seatube Length: 14.9"
Headtube Angle: 70°
Seattube Angle: 72°
Wheel Size: 26"
BB Height: 12.4"
Suggested Rider Size: 5'3" (160cm+)
Need help building your complete bike? Check out our bike build video below.
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.