SE Racing DJ Ripper HD Bike Description:
The 2022 SE Racing DJ Ripper HD 26" Bike combines that classic SE look of the looptail rear end and floval tubing with the new-age geometry and components ideal for the world of dirt jump MTB. The frame is modeled after the legendary PK Ripper and is made from 6061 aluminum to keep it light yet stiff and durable. The bike comes equipped with Manitou Circus Expert air compression forks that feature a 20mm thru-axle and an externally adjustable compression to lockout and rebound. For stopping power, the bike is equipped with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. This bike is designed for everything from skateparks, to massive dirt jumps, to the race track, or even jus hanging on your wall as art.
- 6061 aluminum frame with Floval tubing featuring a symmetrical looptail rear end
- Manitou Circus Expert air compression forks
- 6061 aluminum handlebars
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with outboard bottom bracket and alloy SE chainring
- Padded SE Pivotal seat
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system and dual piston rotors
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End
- Fork: Manitou Circus Expert, 100mm Travel, 1.5" Tapered Alloy Steerer Tube, ABS+ Externally Adjustable Compression to Lockout & Rebound, Alloy Stanchions, ACT Air, Internal Shim Stack High Speed Damping
- Headset: Sealed Tapered Integrated Headset (1-1/8"-1.5")
- Stem: Alloy Front Load, Light Weight Cutouts (31.8mm Clamp) (40mm Reach)
- Bars: 6061 Aluminum (29" Width) (2.5" Height) (10° Backsweep) (1° Upsweep)
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Musthroom II Dual-Ply Grips with 45 years of Radness SE Donuts
- Cranks: SE V-Ridge 3-Piece Chromoly Cranks (175mm Length) (160mm Spindle Length)
- Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket (19mm Spindle Diameter)
- Pedals: Wellgo Low-profile Platform
- Sprocket: SE Racing Alloy Sprocket (36T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Alloy Thru Axle Hubs (20mm) (110mm) (32H)
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearing Hub (135mm) (32H)
- Cog: Cassette (12T)
- Front Rim: Double Wall Rim (32H) (35mm)
- Rear Rim: Double Wall Rim (32H) (35mm)
- Front Tire: Vee Tire Co Two Six DJ (26 x 2.25")
- Rear Tire: Vee Tire Co Two Six DJ (26 x 2.125")
- Seat: SE Pivotal Seat w/ Padding
- Seat Post: Pivotal Alloy (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Quick Release Seat Clamp, Alloy, (31.8mm Inner Diameter)
- Brake Lever: Tektro HD-M285, 2-Finger Alloy, Front and Rear
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M285, Hydraulic Disc
- Extras: Alloy Valve Caps, SE Chain Tensioners
- Color: Shiny Blue
- Weight: 29.5 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 22.8"
- Chainstay Length: 15.4"
- Headtube Angle: 69°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13.2"
- Standover: 29.5"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on December 7, 2022