SE RACING 2022 PK RIPPER SUPER ELITE XL Description:
The PK Ripper has never been stiffer, stronger, or faster. The ultra-stiff 6066 Alloy frame comes equipped with features such as a tapered head tube, PF30 bottom bracket, and 20mm dropouts front and rear. The PK Ripper Super Elite XL is the definition of "BMX innovations." There is no doubt that this bike will stand up to the test.
- Frame: Super Elite Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing w/ Bi-Oval Down Tube, 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered Integrated Head Tube, Tapered Rear Stays, 3D 20mm Dropouts, Built-in Chain Tensioners
- Fork: Super Elite Landing Gear, Full Chromoly, Tapered Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs, 20mm Closed Dropouts
- Headset: Tapered Integrated (1-1/8"-1.5")
- Stem: Promax Impact, 6061-T6 Aluminum, CNC Machined Hollowed Out Center, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 53mm Reach
- Bars: Chromoly PK Bar, 28.5" x 8.25", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
- Grips: SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Cranks: SE Racing 180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Crankset, Sealed PF30 Bottom Bracket, 30mm Hollow Alloy Spindle
- Bottom Bracket: PF30 Bottom Bracket, 68mm Wide BB
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chainring: Alloy 44T Chainring, 4-Bolt 104mm BCD
- Chain: KMC Z1
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearing Alloy Hub, 20mm Hollow Front Through Axle
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearing Alloy Hub, 15mm Hollow Rear Through Axle
- Cog: 16T
- Front Rim: Alienation Deviant, Double Wall (32H)
- Rear Rim: Alienation Black Sheep, Double Wall (36H)
- Front Tire: Vee Tire Co Speed Booster (20" x 1.95")
- Rear Tire: Vee Tire Co Speed Booster (20" x 1.75")
- Seat: SE Racing Pivotal Race Seat
- Seat Post: Pivotal Alloy (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Promax Quick Release (31.8mm)
- Brake Lever: Promax SE-342, 2-Finger Alloy
- Brakes: Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, w/ Slick Cable
- Extras: 20mm, 15mm & 3/8" Chain Tensioner Adapters
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 21.6 lbs / 9.8 kgs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 14.3"
- Headtube Angle: 74°
- Seattube Angle: 72°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 22.2"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'5"+ (165cm+)
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022