2022 SE OM Flyer 26" Bike Description:
The 2022 SE Blocks Flyer 26" Bike is a staple in BMX for nearly as long as the sport has been in existence, the 26” OM Flyer was originally designed by and named after SE’s founder, Scot “Old Man” Breithaupt. With its blue colorway mixed in with bits of brown and the camouflage pads, this bike captures the essence of BMX's past four decades. It’s built to last with a retro-styled 4130 butted Chromoly frame featuring a classic looptail rear end. Long live the OM!
- Full chromoly retro OM Flyer frame design with looptail rear end
- Full chromoly Landing Gear Forks
- SE Bozack 26" x 2.4" Tires
- Chromoly Power Wing cruiser bars
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with aluminum SE sprocket
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing SE Mohawk hubs
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- Wheelie Pegs
- SE 45 Year Anniversary snap pad set
- Frame: 100% Chromoly Tubing, Butted Top Tube and Down Tube, Looptail Rear EndWide Rear Stays, Retro Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear
- Headset: Tange Threadless 1-1/8"
- Stem: Alloy Retro Top Load (55mm Reach)
- Bars: Chromoly Power Wing Cruiser Bar (28" Width) (7" Height) (10° Backsweep) (1° Upsweep)
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ 45 Years of Radness SE Donuts
- Cranks: SE 3-Piece V-Ridge Chromoly (180mm Length) (150mm Spindle Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing American Bottom Bracket (19mm Spindle Diameter)
- Pedals: Wellgo Low-profile Platform
- Sprocket: Alloy SE Racing (32T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Sealed Bearing SE Mowhawk High Flange AlloyHub (36)
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearing SE Mowhawk Flip Flop High Flange Alloy Hub (36)
- Driver: Freewheel (14T)
- Front Rim: Double Wall (36H)
- Rear Rim: Double Wall (36H)
- Front Tire: SE Bozack, Wrap Around Urban Tread Pattern, Grooved SE Wing Logo (26" x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: SE Bozack, Wrap Around Urban Tread Pattern, Grooved SE Wing Logo (26" x 2.4")
- Seat: SE Flyer Seat with Custom Bottle Opener Brace
- Seat Post: Micro-Adjust, Alloy (25.4mm Diameter)
- Seat Clamp: SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy (28.6mm Inner Diameter)
- Brake Lever: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Brakes: Tektro 855AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: V-Brake
- Extras: 45 Years of SE Radness Snap Pad set, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie Pegs, SE Cable Clips
- Color: SE Blue
- Weight: 32.9 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 22.1"
- Chainstay Length: 17.4"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 73°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12"
- Standover: 28.1"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'3" +
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022