2022 SE Racing Monster Quad 29" Bike Description:
The SE Racing 2022 Monster Quad 29" Bike is the ultimate definition of BMX Innovations. This bike is built around a 6061 Alloy frame with an oversized downtube, integrated headset, and classic loop tail rear end. Roll down the block on these huge 29" x 2.8" Vee Speedster tires with confidence as this bike also comes with monster stopping power in the dual-piston Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc brakes. This Monster Quad was born for wheelies with its high 39 x 20 gearing, the front will come up with little to no effort. Don't miss out on this limited SE Monster Quad 29" also known as the Beast in the Streets.
- 6061 aluminum Monster Quad frame with Floval tubing, internally machined integrated head tube, looptail rear end
- Full Chromoly Landing Gear Forks
- Vee Tire Co. X SE Racing Speedster Tires
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with alloy SE alloy chainring
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- SE Monster Flyer seat with bottle opener
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system and dual piston rotors
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Single downtube Monster Quad Design, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Looptail Rear End
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Chromoly, Disc Tabs (110mm Spaced Dropouts) (39mm Offset)
- Headset: FSA Orbit CE, Integrated, Sealed (1"-1/8)
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load with SE Logo on Top and Sides (55mm Reach)
- Bars: Big Honkin' Chromoly Cruiser Bar (29" Width) (6" Height) (10° Backsweep) (1° Upsweep)
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Musthroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in the USA, with SE Donuts
- Cranks: SE 2-Piece Forged Alloy Cranks (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: (68mm) Sealed External Euro Bottom Bracket (24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle Diameter)
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform with Removeable Pins
- Sprocket: SE Racing Alloy Chainring (39T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Alloy Nutted Hubs (110mm) (36H)
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearing Hub (142mm) (36H)
- Driver: Cassette (20T)
Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Front Rim: Double Wall Disc Rim (36H)
- Rear Rim: Double Wall Disc Rim (36H)
- Tires: Vee Tire Co with SE Racing Speedster (29 x 2.8")
- Seat: Monster Flyer Seat with Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Seat Post: Micro-Adjust Alloy (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy (31.8mm Inner Diameter)
- Brake Lever: Tektro Auriga, 2-Finger Alloy, Front and Rear
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning (180mm Front Rotor) (160mm Rear Rotor)
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Disc Brake
- Extras: Alloy Valve Caps, SE Chain Tensioners
- Color: Artic White
- Weight: 34 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 23.5"
- Chainstay Length: 18.3"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13"
- Standover: 30.5"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'5" +
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 18, 2022