SE Racing Big Ripper 29" Bike Description:
The PK Ripper was the raddest, baddest, and most famous bike during the first BMX boom in the early 80s. Fast forward 40 years to today and now it’s the 29” Big Ripper that’s on top during the Big Bike BMX boom. This Big Ripper frame now comes equipped with an American bottom bracket and an OG seatstay wishbone plate just like the original PK Ripper. The 29” x 2.4” SE Bozack tires are just wide enough to give stability and cushion, but also roll extremely fast. Whether you are an old school BMX rider reliving your youth or a new school SE bike life rider raising it up, the Big Ripper is for you.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing and looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Full Chromoly Landing Gear forks
- Big Honkin' cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing, high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- SE Bozack
- Se Wheelie pegs
- Frame: 6061 aluminum Floval tubing, 68mm wide euro bottom bracket, Wide Rear Stays Retro dropouts
- Fork: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8” Threadless
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo Top and Sides, 55mm reach
- Bars: Big Honkin Cr-Mo 29" x 7", 12° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips with SE Donuts
- Cranks: SE 3-piece Chromoly 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed American Bottom Bracket with 160mm spindle and 19mm spindle diameter
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chainring: (36T) SE Racing Sprocket
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Flip Flop Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims
- Driver: 16T freewheel
- Tires: SE Bozack, Street Proven Multi Purpose Compound, Wrap Around Urban Tread Pattern, Grooved SE Wing Logo, 29" x 2.4" Front & Rear
- Seat: SE Flyer Seat with custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Seat Post: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: SE Racing Champ Clamp, 31.8mm inner diameter
- Brake Lever: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Brakes: Tektro BX-855-AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: V-Brake
- Extras: Alloy Valve Caps, SE Wheelie pegs
- Color: Wood Grain
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Toptube Length: 23.6"
- Chainstay Length: 18.25"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.25"
- Standover: 30.75"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'5" +
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022