SE Racing Big Flyer HD 29" Bike Description:
The 29" Big Flyer is the king of the bike life scene. SE went a step further and created the HD version which comes equipped with front and read disc brakes and a sealed bearing rear disc hub. Add in the internal headset, mid bottom bracket, and 29” x 2.4” Bozack tires and you’ll see why this bike is the new king of the streets.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum Floval tubing frame with internal headset, Mid bottom bracket, SE Wave dropouts with disc brake tabs
- Full Chromoly Landing Gear Forks, Disc Tabs
- Tektro MD-280 mechanical disc brakes
- Double-wall rims with 135mm sealed bearing rear disc hub
- Raise It Up! seat with super grippy top cover
- FSA internal headset
- 3-piece tubular cranks with custom SE Racing sprocket
- TSE nylon fiber pedals
- SE Wheelie Pegs and alloy valve caps included
- Frame: 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Chromoly, Disc Tabs
- Headset: FSA Internal, No. 10 (1"-1/8)
- Stem: SE Bike Life Alloy Top-Load (48mm Reach)
- Bars: Big Honkin' Chromoly Cruiser Bar (30" Width) (6" Height) (10° Backsweep) (1° Upsweep)
- Grips: SE Bike Life Grips with SE Rubber End Plugs
- Cranks: SE V-Ridge 3-Piece Chromoly Cranks (175mm Length) (150mm Spindle Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket (19mm Spindle Diameter)
- Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber Platform
- Chainring: SE Racing Alloy Sprocket (36T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Alloy Hubs (100mm) (36H)
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearing Hub (135mm) (36H)
- Cog: Freewheel (16T)
- Front Rim: Double Wall Rim (36H)
- Rear Rim: Double Wall Rim (36H)
- Front Tire: SE Bozack, Street Proven Multi Purpose Compound, Wrap Around Urban Tread Pattern, Grooved SE Wing Logo (29 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: -
- Seat: SE Flyer Seat with Grippy Fabric Top Cover
- Seat Post: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy (31.8mm Inner Diameter)
- Brake Lever: Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy, Front and Rear
- Brakes: Tektro MD280, Mechanical Disc, (160mm Front and Rear Rotors)
- Extras: SE Bike Life Wheelie Pegs, Alloy Valve Caps
- Color: High Def Silver
- Weight: 34.7 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 23.6"
- Chainstay Length: 18.4"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.24"
- Standover: 30.9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'5" +
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2022