SE Racing Big Flyer 29" Bike Description:
The SE Racing Big Flyer 29" bike is the ultimate Bike Life wheelie machine. On any big group ride out you are sure to see plenty of these Big Flyers out there ripping it up. The 6061 aluminum frame makes the bike light and nimble while the floval tubing gives it that unique, classic SE look. This rig comes equipped with the legendary SE Landing Gear fork, strong double wall rims, SE wheelie pegs, and plenty of other standout components. Get out and experience the joy of cruising the streets on one wheel on this Bike Life classic.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum floval tubing frame with internal headset, mid bottom bracket and SE Wave dropouts
- Chromoly Landing Gear forks
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing rear hub
- SE Bozack 29" x 2.4" Tires featuring a proven multi-purpose compound, wrap around urban tread pattern, and a grooved SE wing logo
- Raise It Up! seat with super grippy top cover
- Retro top-load stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- 3-piece tubular cranks with custom SE Racing sprocket
- SE nylon fiber pedals
- SE Wheelie pegs and alloy valve caps included
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, internal Head Tube, Wide Rear Stays, SE Wave Dropouts
- Fork: Landing Gear Chromoly
- Headset: FSA Internal NO. 10 Internal 1-1/8"
- Stem: SE Bike life Alloy Top-Load, 48mm Reach
- Bars: Big Honkin' Chromoly Cruiser Bar (30" Width) (6" Height) (10° Backsweep) (1° Upsweep)
- Grips: SE Bike Life Grips with SE Rubber End Plugs
- Cranks: SE 3-Piece Chromoly Cranks (175mm Length) (150mm Spindle Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket (19mm Spindle Diameter)
- Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber Platform
- Sprocket: SE Racing Sprocket (36T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: SE Racing Alloy Flip Flop Hubs with Double-wall Rims (36H)
- Driver: 16T
- Tires: SE Bozack (29" x 2.4" Front & Rear)
- Seat: SE Big Flyer Seat
- Seat Post: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy (27.2mm Diameter)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy (31.8mm Inner Diameter)
- Brake Lever: Promax V-Brake
- Brakes: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Extras: SE Bike Life Wheelie Pegs, Alloy Valve Caps
- Color: Striped Fusion
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Toptube Length: 23.5"
- Chainstay Length: 18"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.25"
- Standover: 30.5"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'5" + (165cm+)
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on April 4, 2022