At the intersection of lightweight, durable, and stylish is the Saris Bones 2-Bike Hitch Rack. Inspired by the Italian design and function of Saris's best-selling Bones trunk rack, the arching lines of this rack are more than attention-grabbing -- they're functional, too. Brought to life by materials sourced within 300 miles of the Saris headquarters in Madison, WI, the Bones Hitch is 100% American-made right down to the final touches.
- Carries 2 bikes (35 lbs/bike maximum weight)
- Welded steel mainframe for strength and durability
- Injection-molded arms are strongest on the market
- Arms fold up and down with ease for quick storage and easy loading
- Coated hold-downs and anti-sway straps provide soft touch protection to secure and stabilize bikes
- Rack tilts down with pull of handle for easy access to rear of vehicle
- Fits 1-1/4" and 2" hitches out of the box
- Weighs only 15 lbs.
- Made in Madison, WI