S&M Holy Diver Frame Description:
The S&M Holy Diver Frame is made in the USA and is designed to tear up the streets with a modern geometry that promotes both strength and responsiveness. S&M's ThermalX Butted tubing ensures that big hits won't keep this frame down. Grind with confidence knowing that the HD's dropouts are 1/4" thick and heat treated for crazy amounts of strength. Simple decals, a laser cut toptube gusset, and a 5" headtube that reduces the number of headset spacers needed all come together to create a look that is simple and refined just asking to be shown off in the streets. The S&M Holy Diver frame is a vision that never dies.
The Midnight Sea is the signature colorway of Mike Stahl.
- Frame Material: S&M's ThermalX Butted tubing
- Headset Type: 5" Integrated (Campy Spec: 45° x 45°)
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Investment Cast
- Dropouts: 14mm Slot, 4Q-Baked
- Color: Midnight Sea (Mike Stahl Colorway)
- Weight: 4 lbs 10.4 oz
- Toptube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.7 - 13"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on July 12, 2023