S&M ATF BMX Frame Description:
The S&M ATF Frame was designed for excellent performance on the trails and in the park and streets. The All Terrain Frame (ATF) was made in the USA by S&M from Super Therm tubing. It features an integrated headtube, top and downtube gussets, externally machined Mid BB shell, integrated seat clamp, tubular stay bridges, tapered seatstays with bosses for removable U-brake mounts (sold separately), and 5mm thick dropouts. It's no surprise why the S&M ATF Frame is one of the most popular frames around.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Made in the USA
- Responsive geometry
- EZ-Out punch slots for BB
- Removable brake mounts
- Frame Material: 100% chromoly, super therm tubing
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy Spec: 45° x 45°)
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm Slot, 4Q-Baked
- Color: Trans Blue
- Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz
- Toptube Lengths: 20", 20.5", 20.75", 21", 21.25", 21.5", 22"
- Chainstay Length: 13.4 - 13.875"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Get a new bottom bracket kit here!
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on June 29, 2022