S&M ATF BMX Frame Description:
The S&M ATF Frame was designed for excellent performance on the trails and in the park and streets. The All Terrain Frame (ATF) was made in the USA by S&M from Super Therm tubing. It features an integrated headtube, top and downtube gussets, externally machined Mid BB shell, integrated seat clamp, tubular stay bridges, tapered seatstays with bosses for removable U-brake mounts (sold separately), and 5mm thick dropouts. It's no surprise why the S&M ATF Frame is one of the most popular frames around.
- Made in the USA
- Responsive geometry
- EZ-Out punch slots for BB
- Removable brake mounts
- Frame Material: 100% chromoly, super therm tubing
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy Spec: 45° x 45°)
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm Slot, 4Q-Baked
- Color: Flat Black
- Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz
- Toptube Lengths: 20", 20.5", 20.75", 21", 21.25", 21.5", 22"
- Chainstay Length: 13.4 - 13.875"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on July 19, 2020