If you have a Rocky Mounts SplitRail 2-Bike Hitch Rack in the 2" receiver hitch version (Nashbar item # RM-SR), then the SplitRail Single Bike Add-On provides the means to increase the rack's capacity to either 3 or 4 bikes. Each Add-On is engineered with 4" of side-to-side adjustment which makes fitting anything from kids to adult bikes simple and easy. Additionally, an integrated cable lock secures the bike to the rack (lock core and keys included). While the 2-bike version of the SplitRail Hitch Rack can handle bikes up to 60 lbs. each, when using Add-On(s) the maximum bike weight is 40 lbs. per bike. Note: Not compatible with 1.25" receiver hitch version of the SplitRail.
- Converts your SplitRail Hitch Rack from 2-bike to 3-bike (with one Add-On) or 4-bike capacity (with two Add-Ons)
- Only compatible with 2" receiver version of SplitRail, not compatible with 1.25" version
- No frame contact - bike secured via load arm over front wheel and rear wheel strap
- Fits bikes with 20" - 29" wheels and tire width up to 3.0"
- Fits bikes with wheelbase up to 48"
- 4" of side-to-side tray adjustment for simple and easy loading and unloading of bicycles
- Integrated cable lock secures bike to rack
- Lightweight chromoly and aluminum construction
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018