Redline MX Expert XL BMX Bike Description:
Made for your growing BMX racer, the Redline MX Expert XL is top of class for value and quality. Aluminum alloy rims, Vee Speedster 20 × 1.6 inch front and 20 × 1.4 inch rear tires, Redline premium aluminum frame, and integrated head tube all come together to make the Redline MX Expert XL lightweight and easy to maneuver. Fit riders 5’2” to 5’6”.
- Frame: 6061 Alloy with Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Redline Race Hi-Ten with Tapered Legs
- Headset: 1-1/8" Integrated
- Stem: Redline Hollow Point Aluminum 1-1/8" Threadless 50mm
- Bars: Redline Expert Aluminum 6.5" Rise 12° Back 1° Up
- Grips: Redline Hex Expert Grips with Plugs
- Cranks: Race Aluminum 3 Piece 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Euro
- Pedals: Redline Race 9/16" Platform
- Chainring: 39T, Alloy 110BCD
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Front Hub: Redline Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Redline Aluminum Flip Flop
- Cog: 14T
- Front Rim: Alloy Race 20 x 1.5" (36H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy Race 20 x 1.5" (36H)
- Front Tire: Vee Speedster (20 x 1.6")
- Rear Tire: Vee Speedster (20 x 1.4")
- Seat: Pivotal Race
- Seat Post: Pivotal 26.8mm
- Seat Clamp: TBA
- Brake Lever: Tektro
- Brakes: Tektro BX-1 Linear
- Extras: -
- Color: Gloss Black
- Weight: TBA
- Toptube Length: 20"
- Chainstay Length: 13.8"
- Headtube Angle: 73°
- Seattube Angle: 69°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: TBA
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'2" to 5'6"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on May 7, 2021