Radio Pro BMX Race Fork Description:
The Radio Pro BMX Race Fork is constructed from heat-treated 4130 chromoly and features a slim, tapered design creating a lightweight component that will hold up to the competition. Butted tubing reinforces its strength while the 1-1/8" steerer tube and integrated crown race provides compatibility for most race bikes.
- Heat treated 4130 Chromoly, butted tubing
- 1-1/8" steerer tube
- 10mm slots
- 30mm offset
- Super slim, tapered, lightweight tubing
- Includes alloy top bolt
- Size: 20"
- Dropouts: 10mm
- Steerer Tube Length: 170mm
- Offset: 30mm
- Compression Bolt: M24 x 1.5 Threaded (6mm Allen Wrench)
- Weight: 30.6 oz (Including Top Bolt)
This product was added to our catalog on March 15, 2022